It's worth mentioning that WebHostingHub (http://www.webhostinghub.com ) had two major work periods. The first one is characterized by the founding of the company in 2001 and its development until 2003. After quite a long break, the company returned to the hosting industry in 2010, and to this day continues to delight its clients. According to preliminary data, the company has hold of over 42,000 websites, owned by over 28,000 customers. It's a pretty good indicator for a company that's been working for 4 years.
- A + accreditation on BBB.com
- Free trial period for PayPal users (http://goo.gl/Vw8qR)
- 90 days moneyback guarantee
- The youngest web hosting (actually known as a hosting service only since 2010)
- Annual automatic subtraction of $107,40 from credit card (mentioned in TOS)
- Company is not responsible for unauthorized accesses (ToS)
Features & Specials:
|Free Domain Registration or Transfer||Special tools:|
|Free Blogging Software||Mozy.com - Backup Solutions|
|Free Premium Website Builder||RatePoint - Word of Mouth Marketing|
|24/7 Top U.S. Technical Support||RingCentral - Virtual Phone Systems|
|90 Day Full Money Back Guarantee||iContact - Email Marketing Tools|
|Unlimited MYSQL Databases||Mozy.com - Backup Solutions|
|Unlimited Email Addresses||Paypal - Accept PayPal Payments|
|Unlimited Disk Space||eFax - Internet Fax Service|
|PHP 5, PHP 5, MYSQL 5, PERL 5, Python, GnuPG Encryption||Constant Contact - Email & Newsletter Marketing|
|3 Web-Mail Clients (Works Like Gmail™)||e-Online Data - Accept Credit Cards Online|
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited Websites
- 90 Day Full Money Back Guarantee
- Free Premium Website Builder
Reliability & Speed:
The company's uptime is the highest among the Top-10, based on the results of the testing which has been conducted for one month. In this category WebHostingHub is the ultimate leader.
Average Uptime US
|Uptime range||In Percents||Number of Websites||Equivalent
to a website that didn't
work (hours per week)
|> 99.8%||98.54%||202||≥ 5|
|99.1% - 99.8%||1.46%||3||5 - 17|
|< 99.1%||0.00%||0||17 ≤|
After comparing the quality of the tech support with the Top-10 leaders in hosting industry, we can note that WebHostingHub (http://www.webhostinghub.com ) ranks rather high and is valued by many users.
Average Support Wait Times (March 2012):
(1:00 Hours Longer than Average Top 10)
|2/5 Reply Rate
(Top 3 )
(0:15 Minutes faster than Average Top 10)
|4/5 Reply Rate
(Top 3 )
(0:45 Minutes longer than Average Top 10)
|5/5 Reply Rate
(Top 3 )
Creating a site from scratch is simple with WebHostingHub. Using our old friend - Premium Web Site Builder, we're just three clicks away from creating a complete website. Choose a theme, add some content and you are ready publish. Now you've got a website - fast and easy. Premium Web Site Builder is a great help to those, who don't have much time to create projects without the knowledge of HTML and CSS.
cPanel hosting makes domain management quick and simple with 1-click functionality. Easily add Subdomains, Add-on Domians, Parked Domains or create. Don't worry – cPanel has plenty of advanced features too! It's the place to manage your databases, security features and scripts.
The Company Has Positive And Negative Sides:
Analysing the clients' feedbacks about WebHostingHub hosting potential you could make the following conclusions:
- Beginners and more advanced users note quite a wide range of services, needed for the creation and development of sites of different complexity. Users also note that, though the Sitebuilder, provided by the company, isn't perfect in means of design and functionality, it's still indispensable when it comes to creating a website from scratch.
- Potential clients noted that you needn't search for another hosting provider if there's a company like WebHostingHub, which is perfect for small projects. WebHostingHub is reliable and stable, a fact which is proved by a large number of hosting owners.
- As for the tech support, one of the most important factors is that the company's head office is located in the U.S., which allows users to get professional help fast and by communicating with native speakers.
According to customers, the Web Hosting Hub technical support provides help even in cases where the problem isn't in their competence, which is a sign of professionalism and a desire to help the client in any situation.
- Many users checked the company's uptime using monitor.us and in most cases received results higher than 99% («I use http://monitor.us to make sure everything is ticking along and the weekly reports always come back at greater than 99% uptime»).
- After analyzing the negative reviews we see that WebHostingHub clients are mostly disappointed by the difference between the services stated online and what they really get. Those who didn't read the company's TOS attentively, remained dissatisfied by the limited range of services and a rather complicated procedure of refunds.
10 webhosting.com Client Websites WebHostingHub
WebHostingHub – is a young company, which, nevertheless, managed to achieve success in the hosting industry. The prize for being the best web hosting company of 2012 is proof to that. Certainly one of the main advantages of WebHostingHub is quality guarantee, 90-day money back option, and a high uptime rate, which has been repeatedly confirmed by our expert group and users.
The company prices are affordable, and users are able to pay for the hosting several years ahead. With this they receive a wide range of services, necessary for site's normal functioning. And even the problem with automatic money charge from clients' credit cards doesn't seem important, when we find out about the quality of the company's tech support and the option to choose a data centre depending on the client's auditory. In addition, voice support is provided by native speakers, which makes it easy for customers to understand and solve their problems.
WebHostingHub showed us today that even the weakest players on the filed named 'hosting' can become strong in one moment. WebHostingHub company's services are perfect for small and medium-sizes business projects. But if you're planning a serious project, we wouldn't advice you to take the risk and trust this company a huge business startup, to avoid disappointment by having your site suddenly gone into oblivion.
|Number of clients|