JustHost (http://www.justhost.com ) has been working in the hosting industry since 2008. It belongs to a group of rather young hosting companies, but nonetheless, has already managed to gain an A+ accreditation at The Better Business Bureau. Currently, JustHost offers its services to more than 42,000 clients, who registered about 64,000 websites. Among the TOP-10 companies, JustHost places last by number of clients, but its quality is more important, so let's study the company's services.
- Most reviews at WG
- BBB A+ Accreditation
- Anytime Money Back Guarantee
- 5Gb disc space limit
- Worst technical support during testing
- Payed daily backup option means you need to click 'backup' in your panel manually
Features & Specials:
|Unlimited GB's of Space||Anytime Money Back Guarantee|
|Unlimited GB's of Transfer||Free Site Builder with Templates|
|Unlimited Domain Hosting||CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, MySQL|
|Unlimited E-Mail Accounts||Free e-Commerce Shopping Carts|
|Unlimited MySQL Databases||Free $100 Google Ad Credits|
|Free Site Builder||Unlimited Diskspace|
|Free Domain Name Registration||Support,SimpleScripts 1-Click Script Installs|
- Unlimited Traffic
- Unlimited Traffic
- Free domain name registration
- Free Script library
- Anytime Moneyback guarantee
Reliability & Speed:
We observed the uptime of 200 websites hosted at Justhost and compared them with other hosting companies from the TOP-10.
Average Uptime US
|Uptime range||In Percents||Number of Websites||Equivalent
to a website that didn't
work (hours per week)
|> 99.8%||76.15%||166||≥ 5|
|99.1% - 99.8%||22.48%||49||5 - 17|
|< 99.1%||1.38%||3||17 ≤|
JustHost (http://www.justhost.com ) technical support has low ratings among the TOP-10 in this category. This is the company's weakest aspect, even after the migration to Endurance International, although it is improving.
Average Support Wait Times (March 2012):
(1:30 Hours longer than Avarage Top 10)
|3/5 Reply Rate
(Top 3 )
(0:15 Minutes faster than Average Top 10)
|2/5 Reply Rate
(Top 3 )
(0:30 Minutes faster than Average Top 10)
|5/5 Reply Rate
(Top 3 )
JustHost offers SiteReptile web sitebuilder- a website builder for webhosting industry, it's the easiest Website Builder ever!
"Turnkey Builder" - With our Installation service you get it all ready to work for you. Do you want to install it yourself? Never easier!
Each Just Host account utilizes the award winning cPanel control panel interface, an extremely user friendly control panel which makes it simple to manage all aspects of your hosting account. Functions include the ability to configure e-mail accounts, domain management, website statistics and database administration.
The Company Has Positive And Negative Sides:
- JustHost offers a wide range of services at a low cost. Users are positive about the CPanel, its functions and modules. Clients are offered different types of programs for creating blogs and simple sites, as well as medium-sized projects, which require the knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- JustHost server stability is low. Several older servers are overloaded and that causes problems to websites, located on them.
JustHost technical support operators are friendly, competent and always ready to help with solving problems. However, many of them aren't native speakers, which makes understanding difficult.
- Subscribers aren't satisfied with strict limits of the so-called 'unlimited hosting', account cancellation without prior notice for exceeding them, and the fact that tech support doesn't always provide full answers to problems.
JustHost isn't perfect. It provides good uptime and low cost, but the support of servers is bad.
10 justhost.com Client Websites JustHost
JustHost has the most reviews at webhostinggeeks.com, and an A+ accreditation at The Better Business Bureau. It's also among the first companies that started supporting multi-language interface.
JustHost technical support isn't competent and professional enough, but the company's uptime is high, so we can trust it in terms of website stability.
|Number of clients|